Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, December 23, 2011

Snow in the forecast?

It was a cold, cloudy and gray day so slept in.  Have been going through my mail, filing stuff and doing the kind of things you do when it is ugly outside.

Was watching the San Antonio station KSAT12 news (Del Rio has no TV station) and almost died laughing when I heard that there were probabilities of snow for Val Verde county…yeah right :D

Hope everyone has gotten their shopping done so you don’t have to go out in this awful weather.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

8 comments:

  1. Been hunkering down myself and went to sleep about 6:30 PM. Problem with that is that its now 12:13 and I'm wide awake. I sure hope the over the counter sleeping pills kick in and let me sleep the rest of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to wash your mouth out with soap if you keep using that s**w word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the sleeping pills work for you. If they don't you can always surf the web, watch a movie or if all else fails have you a shot of tequila :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, Joe :)

    I think it is funny that they would say it is going to snow when it is not even close to freezing.

    Ben in Texas may have something there when he says that the weather forecasters are on crack...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You load up your camera and when it snows down there. TAKE PICTURES!! Cause I'll never believe it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When it's crappy and cold out just curl up with a pint of Kahlua and "chill"....IMHO

    Merry Xmas, maam.

    from the Foots

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could not agree more Big Foot.

    Merry Christmas to you, Littlefoot and Underfoot.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.