Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blogger is driving me nuts

Why is Blogger making so many changes?  Why can’t I have the option of not “upgrading” to their new format?  This week I have gone from not being able to read or comment on other blogs to not being able to reply to some comments in my own blog. 

Tffnguy suggested I switch to Google Chrome and that is what I have in my netbook but I still have problems with Blogger. Hope they get their act together soon.

Drove into town to check the P.O. Box, swung by the library, stopped to pick up the free paper and lastly picked up a few items at HEB.  When I came out of Stripes I noticed a billboard that I had never seen before.  It was funny because it was an electronic billboard that I would have expected to see in San Antonio or Houston but nope it was in Del Rio and it was the first one I have ever seen …how ironic.

Had a lot of ads but I only took a picture of three.





Wanted to welcome Ron from the Old Geezer Blog. Thank you for reading me.

2 comments:

  1. MsB, I noticed a while back that my blog didn't show up on the blogs I follow for some time and now I don't remember what it was that I did to change that. (Might have been to refresh the page?) That part is working ok for me now, but my neighbor says my blog on his computer still takes him to the Happy New Year blog.

    I guess if I put one of those signs up on top of the tank I could make some $$$ down here. (If people didn't shoot it out)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tffnguy I have been wanting to leave a comment on your Sad Sunday post ever since you updated it with the letter from your uncle's friend.

    However when I hit the comment button it goes into a blank page and it just gets stuck. Tried to go in using my dashboard and the same thing happens but only for this particular post.

    Hey using the top of your tank for advertising is not a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.