Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Late Night Calls

Something about early morning or late evening phone calls that make me uneasy.  Especially those late evening ones.  Got off the phone about an hour ago with my best friend back in Houston.  I admire her because she is always so calm and collect even under difficult circumstances.

Thankfully it was nothing drastic but sad nonetheless.  Her daughter, who is like the niece I never had, has decided to divorce her husband of eleven years. Her son-in-law is more like a son to her and a really nice guy.  He is the type of person that you would want to introduce to your daughter, friend or close relative of yours.  I wish both of them well during this difficult time in their relationship.

The rain we were expecting never materialized and neither did my desire to rake leaves.  I want to thank Ben in Texas and Shadowmoss for their tips to get rid of the poison ivy that has taken over the yard.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.