Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our Crazy Weather

A couple of days ago we had sleet and ice and today we had a beautiful day in the high 70’s.  Took advantage of it and did three loads of laundry.

Was looking at the love letter from my HOA in Houston and noticed that they now give five days to correct the deed violation where as before the infractor was given ten days.  I cannot be in Houston in the next couple of days, so will have to call them tomorrow.

Mother does not have long distance service on her home phone so I will try to use my MagicJack even though I have not had very good luck with it out here in the county. The only place it sometimes works is in the city close to the Cricket tower so may have to drive into town tomorrow.  One of the few things I miss about Houston was my AT&T DSL connection. 

I had a hard time accessing my Hotmail accounts yesterday. Did anyone else have problems?

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.