Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crossing Things off of my To Do List

The car indicator has been telling me my tire is low since last week but true to my procrastinating ways I waited until today when the tire pressure was 18 to get it fixed. They had a lot of customers but at least I can cross that off my list.

I have been meaning to write a letter but kept on putting it off. Can you believe it hurts my hand to write? I guess I have become so used to typing one and hitting the send button I have forgotten what it is like to do it longhand. It would have been easier to call them but as much as this person likes to talk it is cheaper to buy a stamp.

The only day I will go shopping at Wal-Mart is on Thursday but today I only got as far as the parking lot. Since last month that they moved their garden center to the parking lot, it did away with a lot of spaces. Add to that tons of people and cars everywhere, I decided to postpone my trip to next week.


$3.65 regular at HEB today

Went to Whataburger and there was a line almost to the door and as much as I wanted a hamburger decided this visit too could wait. I guess there must be a lot of tourists here with their families for Spring Break. I will not complain as Del Rio needs tourist’s dollars and we are grateful that they would choose our city for their vacation.


$3.65 regular at Stripes and pretty much all over town today


Good night. May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

6 comments:

  1. MsB, I saw a preview for the Dark Shadows movie on Tv today. Looks like it will be a comedy with a few twists. If you were hoping to be scared I'm afraid it will be a disappointment. I'll probably buy it on DVD no matter what.

    the mohave rat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not seen a preview yet but I don't think any remake could hold a candle to the original version.

      Will likely watch it when it is shown on TV.

      Delete
  2. WOW I was at Whataburger and Walmart today also. And bought Diesel while I was at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on the look out for your truck at El Palenque and Whataburger since they are both close to the eye doctor's office.

      Delete
  3. Low tire pressure detection device......the world has become soooo high tech!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.