Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Monday, March 26, 2012

Mosquitoes are live and well in Houston

Who ever thought we would have all these mosquitoes in March?  They have bitten me silly.  The mystery still continues as to who mowed my lawn but obviously it was someone that does it for a living because they just barely combed it and not like me that I cut it super short.  Last night I was re-mowing the front lawn and was attacked by the bloodsuckers.

The Town Crier seems to feel it was the man that cut my grass back in December.  I have called him numerous times, his granddaughter even gave me his cell phone but he does not answer and he has not set up his mailbox yet so I cannot leave a message.  Why won’t he take my calls?  Does he not want to be paid?

Have had so many things to do within this short time period that by late evening I have been too tired to do my posts and have just gone straight to bed.  It’s good because I have been able to get up early and even had time to have breakfast something I don’t usually get to do since I am not a morning person.


Breakfast early Sunday at Whataburger.  They have this great hot Ketchup that is available for only a limited time.

This afternoon I finally treated myself to a Patty Melt from Whataburger.  I was taking a picture of my food when the manager walked by and I asked her if she would take my picture eating my patty melt, and she told me that “company policy forbids her from talking pictures”…I thanked her anyway, oh well one would think they would want publicity for their meals.



The living room is full of groceries, paper products and so many other things that I do not know how I am going to cram it all into my sedan but I am sure I will somehow manage to do it.  If all goes well I hope to leave early in the morning.

Right now I am procrastinating as I have to go re-mow the backyard to keep it manageable but I am waiting for the sun to go down some.  I apologize to all the blogs that I follow for not visiting; will get caught up when I get back to Del Rio.

Want to welcome TroublenTX to the blog audience her blog is http://troublentx.blogspot.com/

Have a good evening.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams tonight.

2 comments:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.