Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Trip to Town

Went by the library this afternoon and there were only two people using the temporary computers, so the guy in charge told us we could exceed the 20 minute time limit as long as there were no other people waiting to use them.





The library uses Road Runner that I have always heard was super fast but actually it is no faster than my ISP that I am always complaining about.  I guess I cannot expect them to be like AT & T high speed Internet that I had when I lived in Houston, sigh!





Swung by the main post office and the building is starting to show its age, don’t know when it was built but it was here when we moved to Del Rio. Was glad to see that they put in a little landscaping and spruced it up a bit.



Went to pick up a couple of things at HEB and immediately noticed that the price of gas had gone up ten cents overnight, it was now $3.79. That’s what I get for not having filled up yesterday when I had the chance.

My CRT (Can’t Remember Sh*t) syndrome is getting worst or the gas prices adversely affected me.  Needed to go to the bank but it totally slipped my mind.  Didn’t remember until I got home, now you know why I don’t want to take any more cholesterol lowering medication.  They contain Statins, which affect your memory.  I don’t know what is worst to suffer a heart attack or stroke by not taking the medication or to take it and suffer from dementia.  Either way you look at it, it is a no win situation.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.