Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sheds – Part II

Here are some more pictures of the models I visited.  I really like their rent to own program and that if it becomes a hardship or if you no longer want it, you can call them and they will take it back without it affecting your credit.   Here is their web page:









This was one of my favorites. Would make a great little cabin.





Price for above shed


What little girl would not love this doll house?






Back to storage sheds, the loft shades are becoming quite popular since they make use of otherwise wasted space.  Only problem is having to climb on a ladder to put up stuff or get it down, otherwise very doable.



This loft shed would be my pick but a little larger size.


This shed has a double loft area.  There is also one over the door.


2 comments:

  1. I saw some of those in Alpine now! NICE I must say... Been thinking about it maybe for next winter since the tent blew away... A bit of insulation, and that is it for me... It would be like camping inside!!!
    Be well... Ara and Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in Alpine are they being sold? How do they compare in price with these models?

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.