Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15, 2012

It sure was nice and cool this morning but I think the air conditioning will be coming on again in the next couple of days and will stay on.

I have been trying to upload my pictures from my computer to Photobucket but with this slow Cricket connection it has taken hours.  Gave up and canceled the upload.  Think I will go to McDonald’s, which has a faster internet connection than the local library, and where I wont be limited to 20 minutes.

I have spent almost all day trying to catch up on the blogs I follow but it is taking a while to read them all.  Wow, guess I did not realize how much we write on blogs and how much information I am behind on.

The rain is officially over for this area.  Hope it all dries soon because I have to call the propane guy as we are dangerously low but I have not wanted to call him so the truck wont leave ruts in the back yard.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. We got lots of rain here too, over several days. AND, cooler too. Heat's coming back and so are my ACs,,lol.
    Takes me a couple of hours to read my blogs, then write one. But, love em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have received 4.46 inches of rain this month and so grateful for that.

    I love reading all my blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.