Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blogging from McDonald's

The Town Crier's dogs woke me up at 2:30 a.m. when I was sound asleep.  I do not know what the heck they were barking at and why they did nothing to make them quit. They usually begin their barking at 5:30 a.m. when the neighbors start to leave for work. I plan on calling the HOA today.

There were several how to videos on YouTube that I had flagged but due to my slow internet connection had not been able to watch.  Was surprised how fast the McDonald Wi-fi connection is, so I am watching them now.

Shadowmoss- if you are reading me I also tried to download the free office suite program you recommended for my netbook but it tells me that I need to disable my firewall...should I do that?  And if so how?

Hope you all have good day.

8 comments:

  1. I will NOT put up with barking dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some people down in the valley from here that have fenced in about 20 acres and plan to start breading dogs. I can imagine it will get real noisy up here eventually. (Well maybe I'll be far enough away that it won't be bad in the well insulated cabin), but my new friends Andy and Kathy will be living just across from there. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a real shame if they do, it will mess up the tranquility people move out there for.

      If they can pay to fence in 20 acres then they have money!

      Delete
  3. Excusam Wa! That should have been breeding dogs and not breading dogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, just now catching up on blogs as they block them at work now. Hmmm. I am not going to tell you to lift your firewall when you are at a public wifi connection. sigh. Let me ponder this a bit.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.