Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Front Yard is Mowed

This waking up early is for the birds, need to wrap things up here and head back to Del Rio so I can get back to my regular schedule.

Wanted to go buy some paper products that are on sale at Target (you know how I love bargains) plus if you buy two of them they will give you a $5.00 shopping card. However it began to rain and I do not drive in the rain.

Actually it did not rain for long.  The promise downpours for Sunday did not materialize, well at least not in my part of town.  Worked on some projects I had not gotten to, got sleepy and took a much needed nap.

I woke up refreshed and decided to mow the front yard while I had a chance since rains are in the forecast for tomorrow.  I have not finished the backyard and frankly I do not care.  All the HOA is interested in is the front.

Tomorrow I will weed the flower beds (that have no flowers) and apply new mulch. Weather permitting will try to get to the tall grass in the back but I am not going to sweat it.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Can you put Round Up on all that stuff after you get it mowed? lolololol,,,Sounds like a never ending job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One year I did use some but I did not find it worked all that well or maybe I just did not do it right :(

    Talk about a never ending job...now I have the Del Rio weeds to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.