Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Finally Got To Sleep In

It has been a good “do nothing” weekend.  Saturday, I actually slept until 1:24 p.m. something I had not done in ages. This afternoon I felt tired (have no idea why) so I decided to take a nap in my zero gravity chair and fell asleep for four hours!


If you have back problems or difficulty sleeping I highly recommend you purchase one, they are worth their price in gold.  I love mine so much that it is the first item I put in my vehicle when I go to Terlingua…yes, even before the beer!

Last night I tried to get inspiration by watching a video on how to set up my particular tent but I guess it was not enough, as I never got around to actually doing it.  In my defense I did not wake up from my nap until 8:00 p.m. (my face blushing) so there was no more daylight to accomplish the task.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RInVfzICvE&feature=related

Been reading in the blogs I follow how the temperatures have fallen to autumn levels, not so here in Del Rio.  Take that back, per the daily e-mail I get from the Weather Channel it said it was 68 degrees at 7:07 a.m.,  too bad I was asleep and did not get to enjoy it.

Want to welcome Randall Small to the blog audience. Thank you for your preference!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. My brother-in-law has one of those chairs. My opinion is that they are more trouble than they are worth. But, I do have to admit that they are comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are bulky and a little on the heavy side but for someone with back problems like me I really can't afford to do without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need that chair. I'm always tired and need a much deserve undisturbed sleep. Where do you think I can purchase one?
    horse racing systems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased mine at Gander Mountain but there are other outlets where they are also sold like Academy, Target or Wal-Mart.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.