Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Diablo East Marina

On our trip to Lake Amistad on Sunday we did the rounds at the local campgrounds as well as visited Diablo East Marina.  Guess it had been a few months since I had been here and found that they had moved the marina closer to shore.



I am wondering if it had something to do with the falling lake levels?  Maybe it would help if I bought the local newspaper, but I seldom if ever do.




The wind started to pick up so my uncle decided to stay in the vehicle while I took pictures.


The bridge with the railroad tracks shows the tell tell signs of the receding waterline.



Must say I was quite surprised there were so many people both at the different campgrounds as well as the marina considering it was a holiday where most choose to stay home close to family.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. The winter texans are moving into the campgrounds for the next three months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right Barney. We are very happy to have them as they are a great boost to the local economy.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.