Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Beautiful 82 Degree Day

Before calling AAA (American Automobile Association) decided to try starting the mini van one more time.  I will be darn...it started!  We decided to go for a spin in order to get it charged up.


The work on the new Stripes is going along at a fast pace.  This will be the fourth store in Del Rio and the third one along Veterans Memorial.  I have no idea why they would want three stores within two miles of each other and the other less than a mile.


Took a picture of the surprise gift I bought myself.  The other side is worst but I can't post it because it has my personal information and I do not know how to edit pictures :-(


Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like they kicked your package all the way to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't said anything lately, thought I'd say hey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey back at you!

      Thanks for visiting Mr. Rat :)

      Delete
  3. Could it be a loose battery connection on the van?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be, need to get it checked.

      Wished they sold Die Hard batteries in Del Rio because she really does need a new one.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.