Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Couple of Hours Before the End of the World

Is anybody really worried about the world ending tomorrow?  I must admit I'm not or for that matter know anyone who is.  Per television station WOAI in San Antonio if the world ends tomorrow, it should officially do so at 5:11 a.m. Central Standard Time.  So the clock is ticking...tick...tick...tick.... :D

My cousin is spending the holidays with us, so I have been busy cleaning house and getting everything ready for his arrival.  My bedroom doubles as a guest room and I am so tired of moving boxes back and forth, I think I will just leave it as is when he departs.

It is supposed to get in the mid 20's this evening a big change from just two days ago.  Poor Walter is out there in the elements with no shelter.  I don't know if reincarnation exits but if it does, I hope his worthless owner comes back as a horse and is treated just the way he has treated his animals.

Good night...it may be our last...jajajajaja.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams :-)

6 comments:

  1. Maybe Walter doesn't mind,,,there's a mule across the street that never gets in it's shelter, no matter what the weather is. Stands in the summer heat, no shade either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Walter has no other choice. Even though after reading about all the burritos and longhorns that roam around the Big Bend area where it is hot as hell in summer and cold as all get out in winter, maybe they are accustomed to it?

      Don't think we will ever know how he feels :(

      Delete
  2. Na no worries here, but its come and nearly gone. It was all a big joke to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a big joke to me too...it was too bad some people in other countries took it so seriously they actually committed suicide... :(

      Most say I LOVED your blog entry of "My Ocean Front Property in Terlingua" :D

      Delete
  3. MsB, that second picture sure looks a lot more inviting that the first, but I guess the only way to get to my place would be by boat or swim. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing nothing changed for I don't own a boat and I am not a good swimmer :)

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.