Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I am tired of fireworks...

I am so sick and tired of fireworks, I could puke!  On New Year's Eve you would have thought an atomic bomb went off at midnight...and even though illegal...heard the distinct sounds of gunfire and NO it was not coming from Mexico but from right here in good old US of A!

The fireworks they did not pop on New Year's were popped all day Tuesday and into the night.  So needless to say had to wet down everything including my poor tent.

Today was spent raking leaves in order to fill the trash bin only for the trash truck not to come around!  Was hoping to leave for Houston tomorrow but does not look like that is going to happen.  Oh well...have not been there in four months what could waiting a couple more days hurt?

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Those leaves will still be there when you get back,,,so go,,and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it was up to me, I would not even bother. However if I don't do it my mother will and I do not want her to get hurt.

      Delete
  2. Dang, I didn't know you were suppose to rake leaves. Please don't tell my wife. . .

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.