Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Errand Running

Been running errands non-stop since yesterday.  Hopefully I can squeeze in a trip to Houston before the end of the month.

Have also been having "issues" after I deleted some photos from my memory card and now it wants to copy ALL the pictures not just the ones I selected... that would not be a problem... but it is over 1100 images... :-(

If I ever make it to Houston I hope catch a special and buy me a couple more memory cards.

This morning I was picking up down limbs in order to fill up the trash container.  Mother and I do not generate that much garbage between the two of us to fill up the thing.  Anyhow it started raining hard so I ran to the front of the house since I had left the living room window open...it took me like two minutes because I was in the next lot...well I shouldn't have even ran, it was over by the time I went inside!

Hope some of you  were lucky and got some REAL rain or at least more than 2 minutes worth!

I can not believe I am saying this...but I am sleepy, and I think I am going to call it a night.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wish we could get some substantial rain...soon!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hope you could get some, so you could start collecting it in your new rain catchment.

      Delete
  3. my friend Tanner Adamson was up there for most of the summer..he loved it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JackieSue welcome to the blog.

      Where did your friend spend the summer in Del Rio or in Terlingua?

      Delete
  4. Hello! I just found your blog, read a few entries and wondered about shopping in Mexico. Is it that much of a savings or is it just fun?
    I'm curious. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rob!

      I can tell you from personal experience that the savings are HUGE and it is a lot of fun too.

      Thank you for your visit.

      Delete
  5. Them look like dead people in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you get to Houston go to FRY"S Electronics...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fran where were you last week? Too late now...:-(

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.