Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, March 1, 2013

Why Did I Try To Fool With It?

I have been having problems with Chrome and I can not stand their bookmarks.  They just load up odd and I can not seem to be able to sort them the way I want, no matter how many times I read the instructions.  I guess I am just one of those persons that was perfectly happy with Internet Explorer until Blogger forced my hand and made me post using Chrome.

Tonight I saw one of those things that pop up on the side bar urging me to try Internet 10 or some number like that and foolish me clicked on it!  Now I am unable to use Chrome or this new Internet Explorer on my main computer :-(

Had to dig up my little Netbook with its tiny screen and even tinier keyboard in order to do my post.  A manage your add-ons thing popped up and even though I did not click it when I tried to close it...it disabled them and I have no idea how to find it and re-activate them.  Had pictures I wanted to post on Walter's World  but only managed to post one  have since been able to upload them.  Why oh why did I have to fool with it?

Went into town this afternoon and I am happy to report that regular gasoline declined by a penny :-)


Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

8 comments:

  1. O MsB. look under tools for the add-ons. And I use both IE and chrome, no problems. IE just updated to 9, or 10. Just sometimes, I have to use chrome for blogger, not always.
    Look in your programs and see if both IE and chrome are there, then add a shortcut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been having a lot of trouble over the last few months. My Chome all of a sudden wouldn't let me comment on blogs. The first fix I did was go to Firefox. Then that started acting up and, it too, starte to not let me comment. This just happened the other day. Now I went back to the old Internet Explorer. Funny thing, now it is working and the other two are not. I can't figure these computers out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrome keeps on making decisions on my behalf. It tells me it has disabled certain add-ons to make it faster...who asked them to? I just want the computer to have what I want even if it takes longer, rats!!!!

      Delete
  3. WELL just this morning I had a pop up window of google's, asking me if I wanted to change my name on You Tube to match all the other google things!! I said, NO. And o yeah, check out the dash board of google's and see what all they have on you!!! I DO NOT LIKE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked the dashboard, I don't like it either :(

      Delete
  4. I DON"T DO CHROME! Don't like it at all. I use Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were not so "computer challenged" I would try Firefox but with my luck I would find a way and screw it up as well :(

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.