Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Monday, April 1, 2013

The Best Little Tent

We got a little rain yesterday, none to make a dent in the drought relief scale but it is better than nothing.  The wind blew those round pollen balls all over the top of my Kodiak Canvas tent...No, I  have not taken it down!


God, I love my tent.  It is the best shelter for me in Terlingua and the best little shed while in Del Rio.  It has more than paid for itself tenfold.   If you are in the market for a good tent...look no further.  Now after that commercial minute...I hosed it down good and it looks just as it did when I first got it.


Those pesky Mesquite trees are all in bloom...if you have been reading this blog for a while...you will know that that does not make me happy :-(




Had a lot of things I needed to do today but after I got my fingers stuck in fly ribbon http://mylittlewalter.blogspot.com/ got sidetracked and did little if nothing.  Oh well, like Scarlett O'Hara used to say "tomorrow is another day".  :-)

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Noticed those trees yesterday, leafed out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, all leafed out and as green as could be even with the drought :-(

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.