Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Monday, July 8, 2013

Chance of Rain

We have the probability of rain in the forecast for later today, that I certainly hope materializes.  I was not able to water the trees and plants Saturday night...they are having a hard time surviving this year what with the ants, high temperatures and the drought.

Tonight (Sunday) I watered them not once but twice just in case I am not able to do so tomorrow.

My mother has not been feeling well for a couple of days now.  Today she was finally beginning to feel up to par but this evening the pain came back.  I want to take her to the ER but she is so stubborn!!!

I have needed to run several errands but what with the worthless plumbers that did not make it Friday and when they finally came Saturday did a piss poor job...still I waited hoping for the courtesy of a return call that never came or at least for them to return to fix their shoddy work.

I guess I will have to wait till in the morning to hear from them but more than likely they will hear from me!!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. We need rain real bad, too, but the possiblility must have missed us or just didn't materialized. Still real dry here, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is not good to hear Dizzy. My lawn in Houston needs it and if it fries...I am sure I will be hearing from the HOA!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.