Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I hate G-mail :-(

I hate G-mail and I hate Google!!! 

I am so tired of trying to access my e-mail but not being able to because I am logged in using another e-mail address.  That address was the one I used when I first set up my Blogger I.D. and I have had it for years.

It keeps badgering me to change it to a G-mail account...but I don't want to darn it!  So if you have sent me an e-mail please be patient with me and I will answer you as soon as I can.  Or you can leave me a comment on the blog and I will answer you here...don't be shy, I don't bite :)

Drove into town late this afternoon and boy what a difference, no big crowds and plenty of parking spaces.  As much as I hate to buy gasoline cards, decided to stop by Stripes now that it was calm and recharge their store card.  Need to fuel up dad's old car sometime this week before the prices start to spiral once more.

The new Stripes has the cheapest gasoline price in town

$3.04 with their store card

$3.07 without their card

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. I just go to the nearest gas station when my vehicles need fueled up. It just so happens that the nearest one has diesel pumps set up to service eighteen wheelers so it makes it real easy to get fuel there for my RV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me Dizzy! My dad would say I would drive miles just to save a couple of cents and wasted gas in the process.

      I guess I am just a bargain hunter at heart :)

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.