Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Saturday, May 17, 2014

My package is on its way...again

Glad I got online early because our internet connection went down, though I have no idea why. Considered going to the laundromat but it was 94 degrees so decided to pass.

Late this afternoon wanted to go buy me some ice cream but decided to water the trees instead.  Have not seen that centipede anymore, not that I have been looking for it...just hope he is far away!

Bargain Outfitters is re-sending my package and should be here Monday, or so that is what Federal Express has on its webpage...we shall see.  I am really excited about it and anxious to try it out to see if it will work in Terlingua.  I wont tell you what it is for the now.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. My tv cable is out this morning,,, and i've been up for a couple of hours,,,there are 2 movies i'd like to record, buttttt,,,,
    I got hungry for ice cream last week and got 1/2 gal and cones too. Yummm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonder if the strong winds have anything to do with it going out? We have been having very strong winds lately. I never did check the TV to see if the cable was out as well.

      Ice cream sure is appealing in this hot weather. You even got cones...it has been a long time since I have had a scoop of ice cream in a cone...enjoy :)

      Delete
  2. Great minds are alike! I'm buying ice cream at Costco today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would kill to have a Costco less than 3 hours from me :-(

      Ice cream is just one of those happy foods that almost everyone likes.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.