Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, January 22, 2016

Dang,..I love basketball!

Hi Readers...how are you doing?  Hope everyone is doing great and that the New Year brings better and brighter things to everyone!

Would like to say that my computer messed up once more and that has been the reason for my lack of posts...but that has not been the case.  Truth be told, I am enjoying watching my Spurs  :)

My mother said to me..." I had no idea you were such a tomboy!"...lol :D   In her book women should not be into sports...no matter what that sports that might be...sorry Mom!

The weather has been wonderful and for once it does not seem like winter has thus far made a dent. I do not know how people up north can survive the super cold winters...this girl can not possibly do that...thank goodness I live in Texas!

Spurs Corner

I am so looking forward to Monday, almost like if it was a play-off game.  I am not the only one...a lot of the so called "experts" are saying the same thing.

Charles Barkley paid high praise to Kwahi Leonard...saying if he were to start a new franchise, he would build it around him.

A shout out goes to the Spurs bench...the deepest bench in the NBA.  You go Boban!

GO SPURS GO111


13 comments:

  1. We are having a cool winter here this year in the Houston area. It is about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is cold...then I am glad I am not there :)

      Delete
  2. I think I got my fill of all sports having to go to games and swim meets for 4 kids. But there was a time when I was heavily into college football, and also soccer. Glad to hear from you finally - I miss your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admire parents who support their children in their sports and extra curricular activities. I know you also take in your grandchildren games when you can...kudos to you!

      Delete
  3. Did you get a VW camper? Awesome!

    I wouldn't put it past Pop to sit some starters Mon nite.

    GSG!!!

    - I almost gave up on you...figured you might have bugged out to your piece of heaven in West Texas region of the Chihuahuan desert!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could say that that VW camper was mine...but it's not :(

      I see it around town every once in a while and can't help but be in awe of it. Would be perfect for Terlingua...would not even have to set up my tent.

      You almost gave up on me? Don't do that! It is almost a full time job watching all the different games and that is just the Spurs, I also watch other teams.

      Nothing would suprise me coming from Pop, in my book the best coach ever in the NBA.

      Can hardly wait till Monday's game. GSG!!!

      Delete
    2. Just on local sports: Pop is sitting Duncan Mon nite

      grrrrrr

      Delete
    3. In a way it was good that he sat this game out. Even with his presence I do not believe we would have won.

      He needs the rest so we can be ready for those darn Rockets on Wednesday...this time I wont forget to watch!

      Delete
  4. Sad loss - too many turnovers. We'll get em next time! GO SPURS GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The team that played last night was not our Spurs! It was awful to watch.

      The bench played better than the starters. If it wasn't for David West, Boban and a few others the score would have been worst than it was.

      Lost track of all the turnovers, it is no wonder we lost but it is still early in the season and we will make up for it.

      GSG!!!

      Delete
  5. YOUR #!@$!%!$*@! SPURS looked horrible again tonite against the Cavs. Pop will set them straight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MY Spurs...what happened to OUR Spurs?

      Horrible, horrible game. I knew it would not be easy playing in their court but I did not imagine it would be a blow out.

      LA and Danny Green are not consistent :(

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.