Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Library / Camping / Tumble (Updated)

I am pretty bummed about how long the library expansion is taking. You would think we were adding a second story and lots of square footage.  There is little to no parking and most people park at the church across the street.



This Easter I noticed that camping in area parks has gone down.  Maybe it was the cooler temperatures.



I took a tumble this weekend when I went to feed the dogs.  I was in a hurry and did not notice that Pedrito had dug yet another hole.  I was afraid he might pounce on me but darn dog didn't even notice I fell as he was busy eating!


Only Boris and Tammy noticed.  Boris barked and Tammy looked at me as saying "well, I can't get you up woman".  Oscar did not notice either, he was busy eating as well.  I landed face down and twisted my ankle.  I laid there for a while covered in dirt and leaves.


I was in so much pain that I did not return to watch my Spurs play until the third quarter.  I am back to normal now,


Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Spurs Corner

We are playing great...GSG!!!


A crowd favorite and one of mine as well.....Boban Marjanovic...


8 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you came out uninjured....the thought of that kind of thing (getting hurt with no one around) is one of those things that bother me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One good thing about living on a heavily transited street is that I think someone eventually would have seen me, in particular the joggers.

      Another plus is that I have good set of lungs and can yell pretty loud.

      Delete
  2. Every time I fall down, each time gets harder and harder to get back up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your fall, and the fact that it happened when you were trying to do a good deed for the dogs. Hope you have recovered by now with no residual pains. I'm terrified of falling these days, and can trip on anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my fault Gypsy, I should have been paying attention to where I stepped. In particular when these dogs love to dig holes.

      I think I am more afraid of falling inside of the house but thankfully that has not "yet" happened.

      Delete
  4. Sorry for your trip - you'll be placed on Injured Reserve with day to day status. GO SPURS GO!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.