Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, May 5, 2016

April 2016 trip to Ciudad Acuña

Tuesday - April 26, 2016

Got a late start this day.  Did not head to Ciudad Acuña until a little after 1:00 p.m.



In Mexico the main meal is eaten between 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. that is why the street on the main drag looks deserted.



As I sat waiting on a stop sign noticed that the ponchos on the store next to me where of American NFL teams.



We headed to the beauty shop...again because of the hour (Mexican meal time) we had the shop to ourselves, unlike the last time we were here.


Tuesday is Fruit and Vegetable Day so we headed to Gutierrez.  I really like this store and even more since they have installed shade canopies ( I am not sure if that is the correct name for them).


Here are some of my Mexican Bargains...





Even the dogs lucked out, got a good deal on a galvanized tub.


The line to come back to the USA were not that bad, about a 20 minute wait.


These are the Dollar to Mexican Peso rates down Exchange Rate Alley...





Sorry for taking so long to complete this post but I am having to resort to using my slow almost dead laptop to be able to upload pictures.

After publishing it, it looks like the pictures came out gigantic and I have no idea how to fix that...:-(

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

2 comments:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.