Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

He is definitively a talker (Updated)

Drove into town this afternoon to run errands.  One of these was a "quick stop" at the mechanic's. Now I remember why I have not visited him in a while. Whomever said women talk a lot, has obviously never met my mechanic. After an hour and a half of non-stop talking on his part, I was finally able to get away.

His shop is on a higher elevation so even though it is not air conditioned, the strong but hot winds made it somewhat tolerable.  It was definitively hot today.



Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


NBA Corner

What are the Golden State Warriors trying to do?  Make sure they win every NBA title for the next decade?

Woke up to the news that David West is leaving the Spurs for a one year contract at the veteran minimum.  Same thing with the Mavericks Zaza Pachula and I am now reading that there are others interested in playing for the GSW as well.

8 comments:

  1. How much does he charge by the hour just to talk???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, fortunately the question I had did not have anything to do with cars or I would have made my exit much sooner.

      Delete
  2. Normally I like to talk also since I live alone, but some folks are really difficult to get away from. My next door neighbor, Ed, is one of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me wrong, I like to talk as well but I do not enjoy one sided conversations.

      My nice Houston HOA neighbor is one person I dread talking to. She is a wonderful lady but nothing shuts her up. I have actually fell asleep listening to her go on and on about people I do not even know. I guess in a way that is good since I suffer from insomnia.

      Delete
  3. Bye bye Boban.

    I really liked him and hope he does well in Motor City. At least and his tiny wife will be in the million$.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got home late tonight so just barely heard the tail of the news. I hate to see Boris and Boban leave :(

      Delete
    2. I guess next to him anyone would be tiny :D

      Glad he is getting paid the bucks he deserves even if it is with another team.

      Delete
    3. Dang...I need to proof read my postings :-(

      Meant to say "got home late tonight (now last night) so barely heard the tail end of the news"...

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.