Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Monday, November 7, 2016

Howdy!

I got back from Terlingua late this afternoon.  This year I had to break it down into two trips.  Last night I misplaced  my camera for the second time.  I know it is somewhere in my car but I have not had time to unload all my stuff yet.

I am tired but glad to have been able to attend my 20th cook-off.  Thank you to the bloggers that came by my camp.  I have no idea who you are as my friend forgot your names.

As soon as I find my camera, I will try to make another post.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back, and I look forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50th cook-off! Glad you made it home safe...I had a wonderful time and Ol' Skillet found me a Deannas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time as well but even two days later I am beat. Say hi to Skillet for me.

      Delete
  3. Glad you got back safe & sound. Twenty is an impressive record.

    Maybe you can tell your readers who've never been what it is that attendees who aren't cooking do there? What's a typical day like, for example? Do you make your own meals or buy them all there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an excellent idea Leilani. I will do a future post on a typical day at the cook-off from my point of view, as people tend to do their own thing.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.