Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Last post for September 2017

I dread going back to see my doctor next month, I think my labs are going to be horrible. I have not been faithful to my diet and my blood pressure numbers have not been good either.I will place the blame on all the stress I have been through these past five weeks and leave it at that.


Got to Stripes too late for breakfast but just in time for lunch.  As you know I hate to cook and prefer to pick-up my meals here. Perhaps that is why my BP numbers are high, they at times tend to go overboard with the salt.

Gasoline prices are slowly going down but not as fast as they went up after Harvey.


Today was another cloudy and drizzly day but at least that kept temperatures in the 70's.  Had hoped to make it to the laundromat but with all the rains this past week they are very crowded and as you know I do not do crowds (except for the Chili Cook-off).


So this is my last post for September 2017...time sure flies!!!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. It is good to see you posting again! Let's hope for a better (in all the ways) October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can only hope Rob. However, here it is only October 2nd and we wake up to the news of this horrible Las Vegas Massacre.

      Delete
  2. yes. More to come I hope. I check every day to see how you are and what life is like for you. Thanks for going to the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog JudithK.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.