Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, October 27, 2017

Cold front on the way

We have had several cool fronts this month something rare for this part of Texas, tonight we are expecting a "cold front" for us that is in the 40's.  I am not going to complain as it is a welcome respite from the hellish summer-like temperatures we have been experiencing.

After taking mother twice to have her leg wound treated at the doctor's office, today we had a nurse come to the house to change her dressing and will continue coming for a week.  Thank goodness for home health care!

After three years I finally filled up my SD Card in my camera.  I have another one but no telling where it is.  It is sad to think how organized I have been all my working life but not so much anymore.

I am trying to upload the pictures I took with my cell phone to the computer but I have not had any success, it won't even upload to Dropbox.  Where is my tall weather cowboy with his computer knowledge?

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Spurs Corner

Good to see them getting off to a good start, well up until tonight.  I do not feel bad that we lost because we played lousy.  My second favorite player in the NBA...Jonathan Simmons, a former Spur played his heart out for his new team the Orlando Magic.

I said it before and I will say it again, hope we don't regret letting him go.  Simmons is destined to become a great player.

Go Spurs Go!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Spurs corner back! That would have been first 5-0 start ever. Headed to Houston first light - my brother is taking me to game 4 WS tomorrow nite. Houston strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spurs Corner will be a regular feature now that the new season has started.

      Have a great time at the World Series game. Go Astros!!!!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the cool temps while you have them!

    I download my pictures from the phone two different ways, 3 if you include sending them as an attachment.
    I use a cable between the camera & the computer then find the picture files with the computer.
    or I put them on the sd card, then take the SD card & put that in the computer. Then I find those pictures.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried using a cable between the camera and computer but nothing happens on my Windows 10 computer, I will try it tomorrow on my Windows 7.

      I have no idea how to take the SD card out of the cell and am afraid if I did I might erase something. As for sending them as an attachment...I do not have a clue :(

      Thank you for your suggestions but as you can see I am a lost case!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.