Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween

It has been cold for a couple of days but I had not had a chance to call the A/C company to see why the new unit was not putting out heat.  I remember from our last air conditioner the same thing happened and it was because according to the repair tech since they installed it in the summer they had not turned on the heating element.


I do not know what the reason was this time around but they were here for a while and at last, my mom who is always cold is in a toasty house though by tomorrow temperatures will be in the high 80's and the A/C will once again come back on.


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and this year it is bittersweet since I usually am in Terlingua at this time.  My Houston friends arrived this past Saturday and I am sure tonight they will have a BIG celebration.  Drink one for me guys!!!


Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

5 comments:

  1. YOUR Spurs have been playing like something that should be deposited in the 5 gal bucket of your previous poat!

    ((((grin))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So now because they are playing lousy they are MY Spurs? Lol, I am not too worried about it, it is too early in the season for that.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about MY Astros? WORLD CHAMPS!

    Big game tonite I can watch on laptop because TNT lets you do that! OUR SPURS are due a win...GO SPURS GO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOUR Astros? Lol, kind of possessive aren't you?

      Finally spoke to a Spectrum tech in New York who found FxSSW in my line up so I can watch without having to go online.

      Had been happy so far with the Internet service until last night that I wanted to make a new post but their service was down...just my luck!

      Had high hopes of tonight's game in particular after the great 1st quarter we played, but these are the defending champions who can come back in a New York minute and did.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.