Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Blogger is screwing up!

I do not know what is going on with Blogger but for some reason three of my readers' comments were marked as Spam and Blogger did not post them.

My apologies to RedEyeMule, Rob, and Andy V.  I have no idea why you were targeted as at least Rob and Andy V,  frequently comment on this blog.

Only Gypsy and JO's comment made the cut.  If it wasn't because Blogger sends me an email for each comment made, I would have never known I had additional ones that went unpublished.

It was a cold, cloudy and miserable day today...in the 40's...and while some readers from up north may be laughing...to us in West Texas, that is considered to be cold!  It also rained which did not help matters.

We are supposed to have a cold front this Friday and many San Antonio television stations are toying with the word "snow"...as long as it is just a dusting, I am Ok with it.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

12 comments:

  1. I'm in Florida & it's beautiful!

    But... on the way to see the new Star Wars movie on Friday our car died so we're looking for another. HAVING to do this sucks but we're doing it on a beautiful day!
    Now we'll see if this gets by the spam filters!

    Merry Christmas Ms. Belinda and all the other readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always look at things from a positive prospective and I admire that. Sorry to hear about your car dying on you but knowing you (figuratively speaking) you will find a gem and at a great price.

      Merry Christmas to you and yours Rob.

      Delete
  2. ROB comments are coming through just fine on my blog! Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Barney. I have no idea why Blogger would want to cheat me out of three comments as I value each and every one of them.

      For those with Blogs you might want to check your Spam folder.

      Delete
  3. I have problems with blogger but they are different ones than yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would complain to them but then again I am too lazy to do that and considering that blogs are free, I will just have to look closer at my e-mail notifications and the blogs spam folder.

      Delete
  4. Regardless of your weather now, your photo above presents a beautiful day. I love to see cenizos in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not agree more JudithK, the day I took that picture it was a beautiful day. I love blooming cenizos also known as purple sage. This area is famous for cenizos with lush blooms.

      Delete
  5. I haven't noticed any problems but I don't look and I have been falling behind on my blog. Call me lazy.

    Our weather was awful today too. I had made plans to go to our Desert Museum today and a 6 am I woke to pouring rain, It rained all day and the temps even here never went above 58 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't posted yet today, so don't know if Blogger well give me any problems. So far, everything has been working just fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This took place a couple of days ago, so if there was something wrong it was fixed.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.