Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Use it or lose it

I had a coupon for 10% off of my total purchase at Tractor & Supply that expires at the end of the month.  I would have normally used it by now but since my little strays abandoned me or somehow met with foul play, I have not had a reason to go back to the store.

I have seen several commercials touting the effects of O'Keeffe's Working Hands cream and decided to give it a try. I wash my hands a lot and just in the five hours I have used it, I am already seeing a difference. Will write a review at some future date.

While there decided to buy some Horse Pine Pellets...remember my post on making a cheap port-a-potty? I am trying to put a link to the post but Blogger is telling me it does not exist...grrrrrrrrrr...Yes, it does!

No, I did not buy them for that expressed purpose but in case water comes into the house as we are expecting rain and a cold front this Friday.

I give myself a treat once a week and indulge in moderation in the foods I would otherwise avoid.  Had another coupon for a free Whataburger that also expires at the end of the month. So headed to claim it...it was delicious!

Hope everyone has finished or is closed to finishing their Christmas shopping.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Spurs Corner

I think the Spurs want to give me a heart attack!  Tonight was another close game.  We were very fortunate to have won considering all the turnovers.

GSG!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit that the Whataburger monterey melt is usually enough to get me thinking about going back to Texas!

    Merry Christmas to you Ms Belinda & to all your readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whataburger does have some rather delicious concoctions on their menu. Wanted to try the "Chorizo Burger" but had to pass on it as it would shoot my cholesterol, glucose not to mention the high calorie intake to the stratosphere.

      Merry Christmas to you too Rob.

      Delete
  2. Thank You Rob and the same to you and yours.

    Belinda, I remember your on the pellets well.
    The dogs you had been feeding are gone? How sad all you did to try to keep them well.

    Using up coupons now is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little strays began to disappear in May 2017. The last I saw of Pedrito was when he finished his dinner and promptly headed for the street, it was Cinco de Mayo.

      Two weeks later Oscar quit coming around. A week later Tammie came to eat her supper, she was limping and by herself which was odd because she was always with Oscar.

      I don't think it was a coincidence that I lost three dogs in a span of a month. Mother and I have our suspicions but since we can not prove them...I guess they will remain that...suspicions.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.