Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Is my CRS progressing?

I bought two items almost two weeks ago and for the life of me could not find them.  Has my CRS progressed?  Had even considered that perhaps I had thrown them away.  After days of looking for them, I accidentally found them hanging in my closet.  Boy was I happy!

Drove into town this afternoon and promptly returned them.  Was going to stop at Whataburger to buy me a patty melt but since it was dinner time the place was packed. Decided to go to Jack in the Box instead to try their sourdough version of a patty melt.  I will be kind...I do not plan on doing that again!

Needed to run more errands but decided to head home instead since my night vision is bad.  This is when I noticed that it is getting darker later so at least I had more daylight to get home.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

10 comments:

  1. I can't remember if your CRS is getting worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack in the Box is good for when you're traveling. You drive thru, get something simple to eat with one hand (do they still have jalapeno poppers) and they give you a lot of napkins!
    Enough napkins is important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not frequent Jack in the Box but when I do I usually dine in.

      I have never had jalapeño poppers. I only heard about them from Dizzy who loves them and yes having enough napkins is very important.

      Delete
  3. I know my CRS is progressing rapidly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your not alone. I can't find the little package of instuctions and plant food that I put away for safe keeping I do this often the things are so safe I can't even find them. Your not alone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is that this is not new even when I was in my 20's I would never find things I put away for safe keeping.

      It also runs in my family. My uncle has lost more keys than ANYONE else I know and again since he was young man.

      The future does not look promising.

      Delete
  5. Yes, I love those things, now you got my mouth a watering. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I take it Jack in the Box still sells them?

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.