Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Monday, April 8, 2013

A warm breezy day in the 90's

It was a very warm and breezy day in the 90's.  Had to drive into town to mail off some items and took Dad's car.  A lot of people waved at me and I had to wave back because I knew they were mother's friends who recognized the car.

Late in the afternoon the wind picked up considerably and since I had the time decided to pick up all the trash that has blown into our yard these past couple of weeks (mother has three lots).  I found this long reach tool in my closet while in Houston and thought I would put it to work and that is exactly what I did.

If you are following Walter's World, he had a wonderful day as well.  Here is the link if you care to check it out http://mylittlewalter.blogspot.com/

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the Walter got all the food and water that he needed, at least today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sad part...it usually only lasts one day :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blooms on the prickly pear. I have been waiting the past two years for blooms. Since we have been in the drought it seems like it's been forever since I have seen anything blooming. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Charlton. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.