Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Early trip to town

Early morning trip to town to HEB and the post office.  Decided to go ahead and fill up my car before the prices start rising.  Even bought our local newspaper!


Mother and I were going to re-pot the plants we bought on Friday but it was rather warm and we decided to postpone it for another day.

Want to welcome a new follower to the blog...she is Sherry...thank you for taking the time to read my blog and feel free to comment to your hearts desire :-)

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. it has been awhile since I commented. Your blog is delightful and I enjoy it very much! You have a good life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from you that means a lot. Thank you Mr. Rat :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Trouble, I just fell in love with the petunias when I saw them at the store.

      I wanted to photograph it before it got dark and I did not even pull the dead flowers, lol!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.