Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Trying not to whine...

I am trying not to be a whiner...but I am still in pain!  It kind of reminded me of just before I went to the 2012 Chili Cook-Off last year and had to pack and re-pack my car several times in order to get all the important things that one needs to spend 10 to 12 days in the desert.  http://terlinguadreams.blogspot.com/2012/10/down-to-wire.html

Inevitably,  I wound up hurting my back and having to wear my back brace :-(


Hope I can take Terlita this year (my camping van) and skip setting up my tent and having to pound 16 stakes into solid rock!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.