Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, April 25, 2013

For the love of Betty

My back is feeling much better so decided to take advantage of that and drive to town to pick up Mom's medication.  I like to go early to avoid the long afternoon lines at the pharmacy.  Lucky for me there was only one person in front of me.  When I was signing for the medicine the lady clerk said, "So you like her too!"

I had no idea what she was talking about and I guess the blank look on my face said as much.  She said "you like Betty Boop! "  Then I knew what she meant because I was wearing my Betty Boop t-shirt and had my Betty Boop purse with me :)

She was wearing a white zipped smock and she unzipped it so I could see her Betty Boop shirt!  Lol...I guess there are lots of us that are crazy about this cute doll!  I had never seen the design she was wearing before...so I asked her where she had purchased it and she said online.  Need to go check it out before they start charging tax for online purchases...I am not too happy about that :-(

What I am happy about is that gas prices have been going down.


Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

12 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cousin who just loves Betty Boop. I think you two would hit it off well. I filled up with fuel in Fort Stockton and made it home here in Cut & Shoot (35 miles north of Houston) and still have some left. That was close to 600 miles, so I was getting a little over 6 miles per gallon. Not bad for 30,000 pounds or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you have mentioned your cousin in the past...I bet we would hit it off talking about our favorite doll.

      You have a beautiful RV Dizzy...I would not mind the 6 miles per gallon having all the creature comforts of home while in the desert.

      Delete
    2. Gotta keep my pups happy and comfortable.

      Delete
    3. I wish there were more pet owners like you and your wife who care about the well being of their animals. You are good people Dizzy :)

      Delete
  3. I have lots of Betty Boop stuff :) Love her !! my grown kids say i have too much....i say never

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! I certainly agree with you...one can never have too much Betty Boop stuff :)

      Thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
  4. Gas has been 3.19 for about a week here. When I go fill up today, it prob will have changed...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Trouble...$3.19 is a GREAT price! Lucky you.

      Delete
  5. By the time I get all my gas cans loaded to go fill up, it will jump back up! glad you are feeling better. stopped by to visit. Hi!! the rat

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.