Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Monday, September 23, 2013

I apologize :-(

Got a couple of e-mails wanting to know why I erased a post last night.  I have been working on this post for a couple of days now making sure I covered as many bases as I could since after all...it is a guide for "virgin car and tent campers" wanting to attend the 2013 Terlingua Chili Cook-off.

To be honest it still needs a bit of polishing and I hit the Publish key by mistake!  Sorry about that!  I will try to get it published in the next couple of days.

On to other matters...for once it was to my advantage to procrastinate as gasoline prices went down.  I still can not find my camera so no pictures were taken.  I paid $3.12 for regular gasoline today.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about getting the RV moving because the local gas was down to $3.25..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard it is going to go down some more. Hopefully you will catch lower prices on your way back south.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.