Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, September 20, 2013

No telephone service

It has been a cloudy, gray and rainy day..perfect sleeping weather if only I could  sleep!  Needed to run several errands but alas this gal does not drive in the rain...so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Thus far today we have only received  .82 of an inch but for some reason the electricity was out for a little more than an hour and now our home phone is out.  It is days like this that I am so glad I purchased my MagicJack Plus...I simply plug it into my modem and as long as the internet does not go down I have telephone service.


The one item I purchased a couple of months back and regret is the WakaWaka solar lamp. Besides being overpriced  ($48.42 including tax and shipping) it has never lived up to the 80 hours of operating time on its lowest setting...heck I am lucky if  it even lasts thru the night...grrrrr!!!


Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


4 comments:

  1. How much did the MJ+ cost. I'm thinking about replacing the old style on at the legion with one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tffnguy I got mine last December supposedly at a discount price since I already had a regular Magicjack for $34.95, Shipping and Handling $7.95 and regulatory and compliance expense of $2.06 for a grand total of $44.96.

      Delete
  2. Hope the phone service is restored soon............

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.