Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Rains / Linda Lou / Worthless DISH

I am so sick of rain if it wasn't because I had to take mother to have her labs done, I would have stayed home. I have noticed that if I go somewhere the next day I feel very tired. I don't know if it is my Fibromyositis, my age or both.

Used the pharmacy drive-thru window to pick up a prescription.  Was headed to the post office when it began to pour so decided to head back home instead.

Yesterday I finally heard back from my friend Linda Lou, she left me a message saying that this past Monday her telephone (a landline) was finally fixed. more than five weeks after hurricane Harvey hit.

I am also mad as heck with worthless DISH, they have yet to refund the money they charged my credit card even though I had already disconnected my service. I had a bad headache this afternoon but I hope to tackle this soon. Learn from my mistake...do NOT higher DISH!!!!!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

7 comments:

  1. My experience with all internet/phone service providers has been negative. I hated AT&T until I decided to cancel the entire thing - they offered me a good price per month for internet only, no required service period and they won't raise the price per month on me. I've been pretty happy with it and it's been about 2 yrs now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had cable when I lived in Houston because I did not have time to watch TV and when I did there were too many free channels to give away my hard earned money to a cable company.

      With that said I did have internet through AT&T along with my landline telephone. I absolutely LOVED them and if they had a presence in Del Rio I would definitively have contracted their services.

      You know how much I have complained about my internet service providers since I started my blog but I have always given AT&T high marks.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I read your blog often but never comment. Just wanted to say how much I LOVE your new header photo. Especially the girl in white with red roses on her umbrella. You have brightened my day with memories and dreams of the Southwest. Hope you have a happy day too. Thanks ! 🌷🌵🌻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Moonfly13! I am glad you liked the new header picture but I apologize because it is so blurry. During October I try to change the header picture daily with Halloween and Día de Los Muertos theme.

      Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  4. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything good about DISH tv. I know the times I've looked at their ads/offers, really looked, I have been way unimpressed.
    I hope this eventually works out ... without you having to charge DISH with electronic theft from your account! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to never have to mention them again for as long as I live, that is if the thieves ever give me my money back.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.