Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Return of Walter

Friday – October 5, 2012

I was so happy when I looked out the window and saw Walter grazing. His owner had not brought him back since the day back in July when he escaped from our yard. He was here all day and just as my favorite show was about to start, he once again decided to gallop at full force.


Mom was in the back porch when this happened and she said it startled the neighbor lady.  She then saw his owner quickly come get him.  He was up in the roof of the cinder block room he is building putting up rafters. After this I figure I would not see him again but he brought him back the next morning.

The worthless plumber finally showed up at noon on Saturday and took care of the leaks.  I sincerely hope I never see this individual for as long as I live!

Later on that afternoon I saw Walter once again galloping but this time I saw the reason why.  He saw his owner coming to get him so he took off the opposite way.  I ran outside to calm him down and I saw his owner looking at me like…why is he paying attention to what SHE says?

It is amazing all the things I can come up with to keep from working on my taxes.  Decided to clean out my closet instead.  Was it necessary? It certainly was…has been on my To Do list for a couple of months now, but I guess it could have waited a couple more weeks, lol :D

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.