Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, June 12, 2014

It was a thing of beauty

Tuesday night as I watched Game 3...I thought how privileged I was to have watched the best executed first half in Spurs history...hell, it was the best played first half I have ever seen period!

Even Pops said in the exit interview how it would never repeat itself.  Indeed, it was one for the NBA records books.  No small feat when we are talking that we did it against the two times world basketball champions.

While I never expected them to have another Game 3 performance...Game 4 did not disappoint. It was like a continuation of Game 3.  Those hypocrites at ESPN who favored the Miami Heat from the beginning could not believe what they were witnessing either.

When you think about it...if it wasn't for those four missed free throws on Game 2...we would be talking about a sweep.  I am so proud of my Spurs!  One more game guys, it would be a great Father's Day gift to many many fans :)

GO SPURS GO!!!

4 comments:

  1. It is always good when your team is winning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is Dizzy but I have been there in defeat as well...like last year :(

      Delete
  2. Couldn't have said it better, my SPURSsister! GSG!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey SPURSbrother I even dreamt about the them last night...forgot to have Terlingua Dreams :D

      One more game to go, it would be great if it were Sunday but I am picking the Spurs in 6.

      GO SPURS GO!!!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.