Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Welcome Smokomotive

I want to apologize to Smokomotive for taking so long to give him a proper Texas welcome.


Smokomotive also known as Chris has two blogs.  One is called My Business http://chris-mybusiness.blogspot.com/  and the other Smokomotive BBQ http://smokomotivebbq.blogspot.com/

While both are written in a foreign language...German?  You are offered the option to have it translated into English or any other language of your preference.

His first blog has some of the biggest fish I have ever seen in my life. His second blog requires no translation to convey that the pictures of the food no doubt taste as good as they look.

Thank you for signing on and welcome to Terlingua Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. I read both blogs, and I loved the pictures in the 2nd one. I'd forgotten that in Europe mushrooms are called champions. Also I noticed the huge fish he was holding in the first blog. I tried to leave a comment but since the blog was in English but the comment form in German, I don't know if it "took" or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words!
    Both blogs are in German.
    I never expected someone from so far would visit my blog.

    I bet it sounds funny when someone calls mushrooms champions. :)

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.