Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Saturday, May 14, 2016

E-mail account updates

I am a little frustrated as I have been trying to upload photos to my new PC.  Windows 10 It does not give me many options like on my older computers.  Was going to buy a program to transfer everything over seamlessly but after reading the reviews decided to pass...besides it only allows you to extract data from one PC and I still have things on my first laptop that uses Windows XP.

Have decided that amongst the vast list of skills that my Tall Weathered Cowboy must possess...advance computer knowledge is a new requirement. Lol, no wonder I don't have a man in my life...jajajajaja ;D

Today, I also tackled deleting mail from my multiple e-mail accounts. There are a couple of posts where I give tips to newbies that are considering going to the Terlingua Chili Cook-off. On those post I give an address of terlinguadreams@gmail.com please do not use that address as I hate G-mail and seldom check it.  If you need to reach me please do so at terlinguadreams@outlook.com.

Another e-mail I mention on those posts is MsBelinda@hotmail.com...I retired that a long time ago as I was getting private correspondence for a lady with a similar account name.

I got a strange e-mail from whom appears to be my best friend...but one never knows...if you are reading this post check your e-mail.  I ask you to answer a question that only you and a hand full of people would know.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. I am in the middle of a nightmare since I updated several programs on my computer. I've always liked Firefox, but the new version has converted to a very "busy" screen, and I don't know how to get rid of all that crap! I hate to even think of getting used to Safari. Computer technology seems to have evolved way past where I want to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you Gypsy, but at least you have family who are computer knowledgeable...I am not so fortunate.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.