Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Blood Moon

My cheap camera finally bit the dust.  I have been going outside all evening trying to get a glimpse of the lunar eclipse. Tried to take a picture using my equally cheap cell phone but it was a bust. So decided to "borrow" one from the Internet.


I am wearing two jackets and just checked the temperature it is 46 degrees Fahrenheit and had to laugh at myself because I am freezing!

Need to find the camera I bought myself during Black Friday.  It must be somewhere in my bedroom, just remember opening the package to make sure everything was there and then putting it away until I had time to read the instructions.

Maybe in two and a half years if I am alive I can catch the next complete lunar eclipse I missed this evening.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I bet it would have been beautiful from your place in Terlingua.

      Delete
  2. I saw it covered the first 1/4, then the clouds came in... Good luck finding your camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not even have the excuse of the clouds, just too cold for this Texas gal :D

      Delete
  3. Count me as another one who missed it. I'm also wearing two jackets, even in the house. Even when it warms up a bit outside it is still cooler in the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gypsy, I wish the central heater was gas and not electric. The bill was outreageous last month because during cold spells the thermostat sits on 80 or higher.

      This month we are trying to be more conservative.

      Delete
  4. I just hate when I put something away for safe keeping and then can't remember where that was. I saw the last one and got some great shots so didn't bother last night. The temps dropped big time this evening I guess the cold front found its way here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not I found the camera this evening but I am too tired to deal with it...maybe tomorrow?

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.