Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Medical Paperwork

The clinic my mother goes to underwent new ownership at the beginning of the year.  When we went in January we had to fill out new forms.  Today we were given even more to fill out.  The lady at the front desk asked us a lot of questions and then gave us like six releases to sign.  When she went in for her consultation the nurse asked us yet again the same questions!  Why is it that they can not come up with a standard or universal form?

It was a muggy hot day   Though it only got to 91 degrees it felt much hotter.  I did not go outside to water the trees and weeds until after ten o'clock tonight.

I do not follow NBA teams from the Eastern conference but have been watching them to see who will play against the Spurs.  I never thought that there could ever be anyone more eccentric than Dennis Rodman when he was in the NBA...but as usual I was wrong...that is all I am going to say about that!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


2 comments:

  1. The medical industy just makes me sick!! So, whe the medical industry makes you sick, where to you go? Why back to nature, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The medical industry in our country is way out of control. My mother is a cancer survivor and has to be monitored so we have no other choice.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.