Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Trying to get organized / Down Computers

Today was devoted to cleaning out my closet and putting away all those clothes that I went to wash last week.  I need to either buy my storage shed or take all the winter clothes back to Houston.  Mom's house is much to small to have all my stuff here :-(

I had not had a chance to water the trees and plants in two days and from looking at them you would have thought it had been two weeks...everything is dry.

Since we don't have a dog, all the cats in the neighborhood...stray and even those with owners congregate here.  I used to run them off but quit doing that years ago to ward off mice and snakes and so far it seems to be working.

I was watering the trees when I saw this little bird...and so did they...but I warned them to stay away from him!


Remember I mentioned that when we crossed back to the US from Mexico on Friday I had over heard the officers say that the computers were down?  Well, yesterday on the Mexican news (that are beamed to the border from Mexico City) I heard them say that the computer systems of Mexican Customs were down as well.

If that was not odd and news worthy...I was trying to google it to find out why and it showed that the computers at border crossings in Canada were down as well.  How come I have not heard about that in our local news?  Does it not seem suspicious that all three countries would have computer problems at border crossing stations at the same time?

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. That does concern me,,,has to be a connection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems so odd to me that USA, Mexico and Canada customs offices would have their computers go down at the same time. Sounds like sabotage to me...but then again what do I know!

      What I find odd and I watch a bunch of news channels is that I never heard about it on American TV.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.