Stayed up late last night watching the action at Krazy Flats, was hoping Terlingua Ed would drive by in his re-vamped U-haul and take me for a spin. I guess I could of walked to the main road and asked to get on but I am too darn lazy to walk specially in the dark.
I saw red and blue lights flashing but since almost everyone has different colored lights decorating their camps I did not think much of it. I would later find out that a truck ran into a golf cart or some type of mule and that five persons suffered broken arms and they were taken by medical helicopter to some undisclosed hospital.
- Did I want to be the designated driver to the Dia de los Muertos celebration at the Terlingua cemetery that afternoon?
- Did I want to attend the Chili judging competition and the accompanying events?
- Did I want to go to Lajitas, Texas a place I have not been to since 2007?
- Did I want to drive by the "other" Chili Cook-off event?
- Did I want to take down my camp?
What decision did I go with? Well, you will just have to tune in tomorrow and read the next post :-)
In all seriousness I am trying to sort out my pictures. My Photobucket account is full and it is not letting me open up a new account. Our local library is no help as they have so many sites blocked. So please bear with me for as you know my experience with computers is "limited".
Good night. May you all have Terlingua Dreams.