Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Queen of Disco - Donna Summer passed away

I have just heard the sad news that Donna Summer, the Queen of Disco passed away at age 63 from lung cancer.  Coming of age in the 70's and being a self proclaimed disco duck, I loved her music and to this day still listen to it.

A fan created this site as a tribute if you care to check it out http://www.donna-tribute.com/

Thank you for your music and the memories.  May you rest in peace Donna Summer.

3 comments:

  1. Bet I danced a 100 miles of Disco to her songs. RIP Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP Donna, Patti and I will miss her as well.
    She had a awesome voice.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.