Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Took the Day Off

Everyday I have been going here and there and when I have not I have been working around the house.  I really needed to mow the grass but I just could not bring myself to do so today.

Decided to take a day off and just relax and basically do nothing.  I need to hurry up and wrap up things here so I can get back to Del Rio where once again Mom’s yard awaits me.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

3 comments:

  1. Even God took a day off to rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K. taking a break is one thing, but now I am starting to worry about you MsB. Today is the 9th! How about a quick note to let us know you are alright!

    the rat

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.